Monday, February 26, 2007

For Consideration

"When you meet the friendliest people you have ever known, who introduce you to the most loving group of people you've ever encountered, and you find the leader to be the most inspired, caring, compassionate and understanding person you've ever met... and all of this sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true! Don't give up your education, your hopes and ambitions, to follow a rainbow."
Jeanne Mills, Former member of the People's Temple, 1978
(She helped surviving Jonestown members recover. She was later murdered; the case remains unsolved.)


“With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps
I don’t know how you were diverted
You were perverted too
I don’t know how you were inverted
No one alerted you.

I look at you all see the love there that’s sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
Look at you all . . .
Still my guitar gently weeps.”
George Harrison “While My Guitar Gently Weeps”


“To understand all is to forgive all.”
French Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment