Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Reader Question about Experiences

I was at MIU 198-83 and during the big courses had experiences which I never forgot, but can't explain outside of TM paradigm. While in the Golden Dome of Pure Knowledge (do they still call it that?) during the flying sutra I had very clear impulse to hop come from outside my body and mind. Like it was popping up from somewhere else in the environment. And I had nothing to do with it. What was that? It came from outside like a radio wave or something.

Seriously, I want to know what it was if not the unified field and all that. And if we don't know what it was, how do we live with this odd experience of something so strange?

This was actually very frightening, most normal experiences in the body do not include invisible penetrations by outside forces. The end result for me was and is an uncertainty about reality. It still haunts me and I haven't meditated regularly for ten years.

Peter L. Valunas

No comments:

Post a Comment