Dear Loyal Commenters,
We are going through some growing pains with our comments. Haloscan is being phased out. We were essentially forced to upgrade to a new comment system with very little notice from Haloscan/JS-Kit.
I think we have ironed most of the kinks as of this morning. If you are having difficulty logging in, posting, or anything else, please contact me at email@example.com.
The good news: There are many improvements to explore.
- The Recent Comments section in the right-hand column now also includes polls, top comments, and more. Just click on the tabs in the Recent Comments/Navigator box to see them.
- You can now rate comments by clicking on the "Like" link at the bottom of each comment. When enough votes have been gathered, Top & Hot comments will begin showing in Recent Comments.
- You can choose to use a Twitter, Google, or other profile to attach to your comments. You can even add a photo or other avatar to your profile and comments. This helps other readers identify your comments quickly.
- Anonymous posting is working again, after a slight fix.
- It is now easier than ever to include a graphic, video, or other file with your comment.
- There are even more html commands you may use in your comments for links, bold, italic, and more. (You should find more info on permitted html here.)
- You can now read threaded comments. When you reply to someone, it will show beneath their comment. This allows you and others to more easily follow the conversation.
And I hope you enjoy the features of the new system!