Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Silent-f flying sutra

Mahesh's bizarre notion as a version of Patanjali (maheshjali?) has nothing to do, as far as I can determine, with any teaching in the Yoga Sutras.

The butt hop is a purely mechanical thing anybody can do (reference the video of the guy in the blue shirt http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYX_c3JF9sk ).

Jumping on the bed, when we were kids, was a nifty thrill our mothers probably discouraged.

As far as I can see, the mahesh put the two together and told some porkies and whoopee, we lined up to rid ourselves of $3000 or whatever the going rate was.

From and orthopedic perspective, I cannot see any benefit.

Spiritually, I only experienced rampant dullness.

BUT Mahesh made a fantastic fortune. I learned from a friend who worked in “finance” that on the first telephone conference call teaching across the US, he made $11million.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment