Sunday, September 30, 2007

Escaping the clutches of Maheshism

Wifey and others do you, our readers, feel this would be helpful?

Perhaps those of us who have "escaped" the clutches of Maheshism might find it not only personally useful, but useful to one another if we were to tell our stories.

It's just a thought, but the more I talk about my experience, the less "grip" that experience has on me. On the other hand, just thinking about it, makes it worse. I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, but “letting it out” (putting it on the atmosphere as Lillian Rosen once told me) really does work, just not the way she meant.

Those who feel they have a very long story, can certainly send it to any of our e-mails given in the Contributors section at the bottom of the comments in the right hand column and we can decide how to post the information for comments.

i.e., we could post stories one by one or, depending upon the number we receive, in a large Blog. DEFINITELY, I am sure I speak for all of us when I say that we have no intention of changing anything you present to us. Your words posted under whatever moniker you choose would, I am sure, be helpful to all of us in understanding how we made that emotional shift to magical thinking and, just maybe, how we got out and how others might as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment