Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Up to No Good -- Wanna Play?

I'm thinking of a response to the upcoming McCartney concert. I have a subscription to a webinar service. It would be fairly simple to schedule a webinar for just before or just after the concert to which we invite the public and the press. (I can handle up to 1000 attendees.)

Without becoming wrathful or enraged, I imagine we might get some coverage for a cool, unemotional presentation on the dangers of the TM Org for schoolchildren.

We could have presentations by educators, research experts, people with personal stories of harm at the hands of the TM Org, and more.

If anyone would like to help me organize such an event, please contact me directly at jmknapp53@gmail.com.

We can accomplish a lot using asymmetrical power to our advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment