You may specify that your interview be kept anonymous or not, as you choose.
All that's required is a broadband connection, as well as access to a web cam and microphone. The interviews themselves would likely be less than 1/2 hour.
If you have contributions to the following topics, please consider contacting me at email@example.com or calling me directly at 518.651.6490. We will schedule the interview at your convenience.
You could really make a difference in someone's life by investing just 30 minutes!
- What has helped you the most in recovering from toxic-group-related trauma?
- Have you noticed marked improvement in your life since leaving your toxic group?
- What problems continue for you — even after leaving your toxic group?
- Have you noticed — or wondered about — any side-effects from meditation, prayer, or speaking in tongues, such as "spacing out," forgetting what you are talking about in mid-conversation, involuntary meditative states, or the like?
- Did you have any children practicing meditation in the past? Did they enjoy it? Did you notice any questionable side effects?
- Do you have strong feelings about teaching meditation or similar practices in schools? Is this a church-and-state issue for you?
I'm sure other topics will come up in our conversation!
John M. Knapp, LMSW
Recovery from Toxic Groups, Abusive Churches & Cults