Sunday, April 13, 2008

Two Requests from a Reader

Can you help this reader? I received this in my email today:
Hello, John,

Thanks for keeping going on the blog. It has been very helpful to me although disturbing to see what was also going on with others in the movement.

I'm wondering about one of the pictures that comes up when I'm "surfing" Maharishi channels 3,4 and 5. I've seen it pop up a few times and it has nothing to do with the program. It looks like a table with a very large (barrel size) glass dome, the kind you would displan a watch or keepsake in. It looks like it has dry ice in it and there is a man (Maharishi) standing in the background.

Could you please tell me what that is?

I wish there was some way I could find and contact other teachers from Pasadena, Ca where our center was. Are there some lists somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment