Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Robes of Silk, Feet of Clay" at reduced price

Today I went to the website selling the book "Robes of Silk, Feet of Clay" by Judith Bourque. It turns out they're having a "Christmas sale".

"Robes of Silk, Feet of Clay" is the true story of Judith Bourque's (sexual) love affair with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Posts about this book can be found on TM-Free Blog.

According to Ms. Bourque's site, the usual price for U.S.ers for one book is $37.53 (including shipping and handling). The Christmas sale price is $24.82 (including s & h).

No, I do not get a commission. I don't even know Judith Bourque! I just thought some of our readers would like to know.

As far as I have been able to research, this book is not available in any U.S. library. When I have time, I intend to suggest to my local library that they purchase it. I wonder if any of the Maharishi school libraries would be open to ordering a few copies, since it gives first-person recollections of time spent intimately with Maharishi.

1 comment:

Johnny Profane said...

The Fairfield Public Library carries two copies of this book.

Post a Comment