Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Two Online Recovery Support Groups in January

I will hold two new online recovery support groups starting in January: one for adult converts to toxic groups, abusive churches, and cults, as well as one for people born or raised in such groups.

As regular readers here know, I have specific experience with the TM Org and people recovering from it. I was a member of Transcedental Meditation for 23 years and have worked with well over a thousand former TM members. I also founded trancenet.net and was a founder of TM-Free Blog.

Groups are limited to 8 members each. You can find more information on the adult group here and on the born-or-raised group at here. For more details, questions, or to reserve space, contact me directly at jmknapp53@gmail.com.

John M. Knapp, LMSW
KnappFamilyCounseling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment